Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Artificial Grass Along Swimming Pools

To complete the nature-theme I want for my house, I’ve decided to go with the water-green-balance rule of home interior. I’ve decided to add green-puttings around my pool. What makes swimming pool more attractive than having some grasses around it?  But since I have no time to water them everyday, I have decided to install artificial grass. Now, I have no worries in watering or mowing my grass.

My swimming pool has a dimension of  20 x 15 x 6 feet. Good thing I hired a professional team of artificial grass installers, and they advised me to put the synthetic grasses at about 3 to 4 feet space from my pool. I didn’t know that chlorine can cause grass discoloration.

The best part of it is when my kids play along the grass and jumps into the pool, I don’t see any traces of grass peeling off the ground and floating on my pool. There was also no mud and tiny rocks that got into the water.

Not only my kids love it but also my dog. He can ran everywhere in the backyard and get inside the house without paw prints on our floor. He can’t dig on the soil anymore since it’s now synthetic. I also think that his lies and ticks went away since he doesn’t scratch that frequently anymore.

When it rains, my artificial grass drains the water instantly. Unlike the real grass which can’t receive all the rain and will cause mud that will go into the pool - a complete mess!

I can’t wait for the spring and summer to come and invite my friends in a pool party at my place here in San Diego. If you want artificial grasses on your backyard or along your swimming pool, I recommend So Cal Greens in San Diego.

I feel safe and clean having artificial grass which is very green along with my very blue swimming pool. With that, I also want to buy my kids some swing and monkey bars too!

No comments:

Post a Comment